Scion xB Forum banner

Do you like the new xB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If you wanna visit the other site, the people on there say yes.

Well, Car and Driver have stolen my thunder. those jerkbags.

·
3,453 Posts
I have 2 web tickets that my girl and I purchased for the Chicago Auto Show. Because these pics are out now, there's no reason for us to go. If anyone wants them, they're 10 bucks a piece, and we can fax them to you.

We'll also accept slightly discounted offers for the tickets.

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
That's It

That's the one, however the one in Miami had the 5 axis kit and was lowered w/18's. Looked nicer w/mods. Guess I'm still partial to our style xb's. Hang on to em.. they be collector items.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's the one, however the one in Miami had the 5 axis kit and was lowered w/18's. Looked nicer w/mods. Guess I'm still partial to our style xb's. Hang on to em.. they be collector items.
I agree with you Matt. The Miami one was much nicer, but then again it was a 5 Axis creation.

did you attend Miami?

·
3,453 Posts
Well guys/girls.....THAT'S what we're gonna have to share a forum with after it's debut.

I hope it doesn't bring a buncha idiots around here.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'll be keeping mine for a long time. It will be a collectors item. (I've read about it.)

But I must say it doesn't look that bad...;) I'd roll one. Dropped of course.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I did a Google search on the 2008 xb & Car and Driver but I couldn't come up with anything. Do you have a link to where you found this picture?

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Miami

Hey Larry.. yes I was there. Was a nice event, Scion went all out for us

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.