Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Canyon Lake Cruise *pics*

Some friends and I decided to take a cruise to Canyon Lake, Tx last weekend... here are the pics my friend Jason took.

More to come...

·
Registered
206 Posts
very nice pics!!!!! keep up the great work!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Registered
229 Posts
sweet pics, nice rides. if u ever get a catch sometime in the summer time hit up travis lake north of killeen tx. its really freakin cool out there wit curves an long roads. nice view an wit the lake scenary its great for pics. we did it durin labor day but i didnt have a camera to catch every box going through the curves an down lol. but we had a blast. next time i wanna make a weekend out of it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
j0n said:
sweet pics, nice rides. if u ever get a catch sometime in the summer time hit up travis lake north of killeen tx. its really freakin cool out there wit curves an long roads. nice view an wit the lake scenary its great for pics. we did it durin labor day but i didnt have a camera to catch every box going through the curves an down lol. but we had a blast. next time i wanna make a weekend out of it.
I usually go to Lake Travis in Austin when the spring semester lets out before highschool is released... it's like dead their during the week so it's nice :D

Thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bb05 said:
man the wheather looked real nice to take a dip in that lake..
nice pics.
Yeah it was... but none of us came prepared haha... that shows what nerds we are... we go out to lake in perfect weather just to take car pics... yeah...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.