Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have the chance to trade my current wheels (shown at the bottom) for an airride system. However, I really like my wheels, and I am fairly poor so if I did this I would have to by some cheaper wheels. I really like these two:

Keskin KT5, in 15x8 +20

and the axis oldskools which im sure you guys have seen

I cant decide, cause I still really like my current wheels, but I think I would have a lot of fun with an air suspension. Should I keep my current set up, rota d2s with goldlines. Or should I trade these wheels to get an air suspension and one of the wheels above.

Anyone with photoshop skills would be a huge help, here a pic of my car (it doesnt have the black lip anymore).

Should I:

-Keep my current setup
-go with airride and keskins
-go with airride and axis

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd go with the first ones. The Axis ones will age really fast, I think everyone will buy them up and you would end up with the same set everyone else with an xB has.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'd keep your xB the way it is. It looks HOTT and it won't cost you anything because it already looks like that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
the first ones. i would have picked them up if i seen them before i got my 002's.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'd definetly keep your current set up. It looks sweet.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
yeah, I thought the old school/tiny wheels fad was over already. Everybody wants big deep Knockoffs now. I choose the first set as well.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Given the two choices you posted, and this just being my opinion, I would go w/ Keskins.

Your xB looks good in the first post!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts