Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I've just arrived home after 12 long hours of driving back to Ontario from Raleigh, NC (about 800 miles), in my new RS 1.0 xB! Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me bring my ride across the border yet since I haven't got the title from Toyota Financials. The previous owner still owed $9 000 on the car, so all my efforts to import the car for now have been foiled. They actually turned me around at the Canadian border and sent me back to the US, where the border guards took my passport from me and "updated my history."

The drive was interesting. I definately learned a lot, got a bunch of stories, and even put some of the car's safety features to the test in real world situations. In the end, it'll all be worth it, I'm sure. I may be the only Ontarian to own a Lava xB, and certainly one of only a few to have an xB in the province.

·
Registered
206 Posts
congrats on your xb!! hope you get it across the border...lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I hope it comes across easily too. I'd be pleased to write a guide for the forums to help other Canadians help import their own xBs as well. It's a pretty straightforward process, as long as you have all the paperwork.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, I'm number 698 and have an automatic transmission. That's a pretty nice looking car, though it looks like his front end isn't original either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.