Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please let me know where I can locate this grill?? I've been looking for it, and have had no luck finding it. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

LA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
...and here's his email:

[email protected]

Stand up guy that Sean. He's built a very good rep all throughout the Scion community and that's not the easiest thing in the world to do!

Hit him up and see what he can do for you.

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Sean is signed on here also.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Sean is my JDM connection now for everything. One of the most knowledgeable guys about these cars I know and hes taken his xB to the extreme. I think he has one in stock right now though I cant be sure. I know he had some grille he was looking to sell and that might be it. Its a pricey piece at around $350 though. Gotta pay to play though!

Scott

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
BTW, I have serious suspicions that the RS3.0 grille will be very similar to this one.

I don't have any actual confirmation on that, but it WILL be color-keyed and it WILL be "unique" so...

Anyway, just a thought.

-Alex

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Sean is my JDM connection now for everything. One of the most knowledgeable guys about these cars I know and hes taken his xB to the extreme. I think he has one in stock right now though I cant be sure. I know he had some grille he was looking to sell and that might be it. Its a pricey piece at around $350 though. Gotta pay to play though!

Scott
It's a nice piece and worth the price.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if anyone know sean personally and can find to way to contact him via phone. Please let me know. I'm trying to get a hold of him to purchase grill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.