Votes: 10 90.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was working today, one of the guys mentioned another Fast and Furious movie. After stopping at the bookstore, I found the sad truth...
Fast and Furious 3: Drift King. It's now moved to Tokyo, all new cast, and the worst - bow wow is in it :mad: It sounds like a stupid video game title, not to mention bow wow has no skillz at all!
Here's the place to vent about these films! Holler.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Ummmmm.....I think this should be in the movies and tv section in Off Topic.....and I want to see the thrid one just cuz it's in japan. lol. and an IST (xA) is in it.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
yep, its kinda an old news. one of our Scinergy member's xB got into the movie. they paid him about $1,000 for that one week. oh, the whole movie was shot in L.A. not in Japan.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
bB626 said:
yep, its kinda an old news. one of our Scinergy member's xB got into the movie. they paid him about $1,000 for that one week. oh, the whole movie was shot in L.A. not in Japan.
Ok well....it's based in japan. And congrats to the guy who got his xB in the movie.

·
Registered
104 Posts
well i was so pissed wen i found out about the dam concept.... cuz the movie doesnt fit the concept... a old school ford mustang drifting??? a f___ing cowboy driver??? and BOW WOW... the kid doesnt even probably know a b series engine from a 1nz engine... dam i would put him to shame like walker did in 2fast 2 furious... they should have did somethin with new york... watch when i get rich i am gona give them my script of my version of fast and the furious...

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Okay - whos going to get the first copy....send it my way and I'll Hmmmmm (copy it)......show it on the bigscreen so we can all can watch and rate.....(really if anyone gets a copy let me know)................

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
bB626 said:
I don't think the entire movie was shot in LA, maybe i'm being a little anal about it, but i've seen clips and some I've seen is deff Japan, maybe not tokyo, but Japan...I've been, so i "should" know...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well if your makin a japanese movie atleast make most cars be japanese if you wanna like suprise people don't use a mustang ... Use a supra.... That will suprise people... Well I know it will high ratin because a lot of club are being asked to go to support the movie... So watever rating you see on tv remember it was because they were ask to go and got free tickets...

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know where they shot a lot of the "tougue" scenes. They even paid to repaint the stripes on the canyon road!!!

Let's just say that there are plenty of idiots that shouldn't be in the canyons. With this movie coming out, I'll have to quit going to the canyons for a while because the amount of 'tards that will head out to the canyons is going to increase by 1 fold! \(>o< )

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
We'll probably be doing a ScinergyIA night at the movies with the Faster and Even More Furiouser 3. Gotta love seeing a car we know in the movie.

Everybody in our "scene" knows that these movies are REALLY over the top and are should be taken as a type of parody of real life. We should take them as good entertainment value and enjoy some quality drifting scenes. Drifting is a sport specifically designed to entertain and wow the people. I'm hoping this movie will have the same effect.

-Alex

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
theyre drifting in parking lots!. weak

and there was filming in japan as well bow wow was on location in japan for almost 3 months while working on the fast furious project.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.