Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MollySciPDX
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hrmmm?

I REALLY want a decal made that says "hellaSQUARE"... obviously mocking the "hella flush" stickers.

tried to search for one.. but unable to find any. Was gonna have one made up, but no one seems to have the ability to the the cursive "hella" and the block text "square" in one decal.

Thanks in advance!

·
Crunchy PB on my TOAST!!!
66 Posts
Any good vinyl or sign shop should be fully capable. You may just have to call around to a few shops to find a good one. Try checking with any of the other Tunerz in your area, Portland has plenty. Ask them where they may have gotten custom decals cut... Networking is what it's all about.

·
Boxed Lifestyle
2,292 Posts
I WANT ONE TOO!

Ive been wanting this one idea ive had forever. I want "Pepper Life" With a pepper/salt shaker. Mocking Salt Life but ive had no luck. It also helps that i have a TCM and im all black and silver lol.

·
jpfxB
4,139 Posts

·
Low Post Triple O.G.
1,601 Posts
Hit up "House of Graffix" I've had several full color digital printed decals made through them. Very high quality work, and good turn around.
ZumCRX1

"Now THAT'S!!!!----, a tasty burger!!!!"

·
Hatebeard
168 Posts
I do plan on getting a hotel room and partying this year.

Not to thread steal, but if you have not pre-registered, Please do so before march 1st. Pre-registration guarantees you a shirt, and $5 off the registration fee (only $15 if you pre-reg)
Find me on Facebook or message me for details. (did I mention it's free to pre-reg, money is not due till you drive up at the show)

·
jpfxB
4,139 Posts
I do plan on getting a hotel room and partying this year.

Not to thread steal, but if you have not pre-registered, Please do so before march 1st. Pre-registration guarantees you a shirt, and $5 off the registration fee (only $15 if you pre-reg)
Find me on Facebook or message me for details. (did I mention it's free to pre-reg, money is not due till you drive up at the show)
If this is to me .....done already homie. Well cool see you then, room booked. But my car is under construction right meow soooo....kinda bummed and unmotivated.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts