Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with lowering their box to where they could give me a hand instlling the springs im about to get. i cant really afford to have someone over-charge me to do it so i am just trying to see if anyone could help me for free, maybe even lunch, or im sure i could throw a couple bucks your way. any help would be appreci:D ated

·
Registered
361 Posts
I havent done mine yet, but I'm a mechanic, and the type of rear suspension the box has is the easiest to change and the front struts are common, I would recommend renting a spring compressor to take the springs out of the front, but some people didnt even use a spring compressor when they changed theres. its not a real heavy job so even if someone local cant help you in person. I wouldnt pay someone. just look in the suspension forum and I know someone posted an exact how to, also maybe pm surfcitylocal I know he did his .

·
Registered
546 Posts
If I was in the area I would def. help out I lover lowering boxes...they are not hard to do takes about 1 hour-1hour and half tops...hopefully you can find somebody...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts