Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*updated, got silverstars, question*** can anybody recomend some good headlights/fogs

Please see the last post on this thread from me, i got the bulbs...but they're not as bright as i was thinking they'd be....

*recommend, that is...sorry for the bad spelling. :)

Since Luminics is no longer selling bulbs....anybody recomend some good long lasting bulbs for a halfway decent price? Gimme a link or website por favor.. :)
(I had luminics for a while, while they looked great they burnt out too quickly, they were replaced for free, and burnt out again, lol)

Thanks,

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Silverstars are awesome in the stock lights.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
silverstar bulbs, awesome, who has em for the best price? :)

Thanks,

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I disconnected my HID's for inspection and put my Silverstars back in, I like the Silverstars better than the HID's since the spread is better and are actually just as brite.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Auto Zone has them but they will run around $40

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Catz are nice too, Had them in my Protege5 along with HID's. Catz were used as a high beam though and were rarely used.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions..........links and prices? :) I've always ran lumies, and they looked great..just didnt last that long for me.....

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
110 Posts
silverstars

i am actually running some projectors and i have silverstar ultra's in my lowbeams and just reg silverstars in my high beams and i get brighted all the time and the light output is just rockin. the silverstar ultras run about 52.00 at autozone

·
Registered
62 Posts
I roccomend halos in yellow they are great and lifetime warranty.....Also i wanted to know does anybody have bulbs that match 800k hids(blue) please lmk what brand and where you got them from they are for a friend....Thanks

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
True true, i had my fuse fryed 3 times i believe with the luminics...great customer service on scotts part, dont get me wrong, just not too compatible with my xb for some reason, lol

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
my buddy ran the yellows from euro dezings... they didnt really look yellow at all.. it was almost like stock color. i didnt like em' too much

·
Registered
367 Posts
Pep boys is having a sale on the "new" version of the Silverstars....ultra stars (maybe???). I think it was $30 for the pair after a mail in rebate.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
silverstars are 29.99 without a rebate at target just seen them 30 minutes ago thats regular price there
Nice, thank you, imma have to get me some h4's from target, and some 9006's from that ebay site for $15.00

Thanks all! :) Gotta have some good lights for my vegas trip in 2 weeks. :)

(speaking of vegas, nah, nevermind long story, hehe)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.