Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the camo has come to an end it no longer bis being sold. it was taken off of scions site and have been sold or will all be sold by new years . this is a sad sad day for scion lovers .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think that I bought one of the last ones last week. Auto Camo with wheels. I thought it was the toughest looking of the bunch. I planned on waiting until the truck died, but when I heard they were going to be discontinued I jumped on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm glad i got my camo. haven't regreted it yet. its such a nice shade of green.
i assume the ppl that make the paint are still going to be making that color though? in case you need to paint a body peice or whatnot?

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I came so very close to getting a green one, I went to the dealer with the intention of buying thier green one, but when I got there it didn't have the options they said and I wanted and a black one did (which was my second choice) so I took the black. Just think what would my life be like if I took home the green ..... :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
royle_bboxer said:
the camo has come to an end it no longer bis being sold. it was taken off of scions site and have been sold or will all be sold by new years . this is a sad sad day for scion lovers .
Hmm, camo xB's were hard to get for a while. Maybe it was made in less numbers?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a camo because of it's classy look. I'm kind of glad the camo color isn't being produced anymore, it makes the camo harder to get and rare now, which IMO means more uniqueness and eventually people will want it down the long road :)

The camo color definitely has class which is why I bought it :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess my camo will become a collector's item! I almost went for the black cherry or the RS2.0 yellow, but switched at the last minute and I'm glad I did. I really prefer the subdued look and figured I'd quickly tire of the louder colors (well, I guess black cherry isn't really loud...). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was told when I bought mine that 1 out of every 50 xB's was painted Camo, that would explain why we did'nt see a lot in the beginning. I have noticed 3 Camos in my complex and more on the roads.:cool:

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I'm glad I got my camo Toaster. I got it the last week of November last year. Everyone loves the color. My sister's boyfriend wants it. He loves the color too. It's so awesome. To bad they discontinued it. Yay!! I got a limited edition toaster and didn't even know it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I heard this last weekend, from a person that works at a Scion dealer, that the Black Cherry color is also being discontinued. :(

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.