Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AHHHHH! i meant camber shims sorry guys. the ones for the rear. okay i know that OTG makes camber plates but who else makes them and who makes one with more camber than the OTG ones? i wanna camber the hell out of my new 15's

·
Registered
276 Posts
Garson, DiPark, alot of places make them just no one else has Toe Correction... Plus they are hard to get.. I know where a set of Garson Plates are for 160 shipped brand new... 4 degrees too... But no toe correction.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much are the -5 degree ones and how would i got about correcting the toe?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Edit your title to "camber shims." Cmaber plates are for the front. Cusco makes those and if you want them, I called Island Motorsports and they have 2 in stock i belive. (714) 522-7457. This will give you up to -3 in the front.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bboxed_in said:
if you can't get your hands on the Garson's you might want to check out the Anceltion's. it appears they're trying to establish themselves in the U.S. market (since their introduction of the their IS250 demo car @ '05 SEMA Las Vegas). try to see if you can contact a representative. they have -3 or -5 degree plates.

http://www.anceltion.co.jp/en/
thanks a ton bro thats exactly what i was looking for. 5 degrees in the rear. right after i get my wheels this is what i'll be getting!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not yet the wheels are on they're way then i'll throw em on. you still gonna be making sets?

·
Yea I Can Do That
866 Posts
not yet the wheels are on they're way then i'll throw em on. you still gonna be making sets?
Yea I mite I still have all the info and wont forget who helped me get it. I just have some billet air stuff in the works right now but after that I just mite. I still want to run some but hate buyn what I can make.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.