Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm well first of all was woundering does anyone know were i can get a camber kit for my rear so i have zero camber im going for a flush look..... as alot of you guys know i was running 235/40/18 on my rear and was rubbing like a mother so i rolled the fenders and still got rubbing. waste of money on top of that cracked the sh*t out of my paint f**k!! now i just bought a new set of tires some 225/40/18 all around.... now i want a flush look on the car with zero camber i added 5mm spacers in the front so no rubbing when i make a full turn thanks to scotty for the help and planing to get the cusco camber kit or the progress kit for the front. now i need help on the rear was woundering who makes camber plates or kits for the rear so i would have zero camber also on top of that how big of a spacer should i get scotty told me some 25mm wheels size are 18x7.5 i dunno the offset due to wheels were bought used, but came off a 99 civic thanks guys hope you can help :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Whats the spec on your wheels? 235/40/18 is super wide!! If your looking for the Cusco camber plates, ive got 2 sets for sale in the private ads. As for the rear, one ton garage makes a camber kit for the rear. It makes the car have -3 degrees camber.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
no no no matty i think you're going opposite way. if you're going for the flush look, negative camber isnt for you. the rears are designed with negative one degree, but thats not really anything. even if you slam the hell outta it, you're going to stay at one degree with our solid beam rear axle. if you try getting rid of that one degree, you're going to run into problems IMHO. its designed there for a reason, and its not like its gonna kill tires. toyota put it like that for a reason.

do the 5mm up front, the 25mm in the rear, and you should be good. the fronts wont be flush with only 5, but at least you wont rub. the rear should be close to flush at least.

scotty

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok koo thanks matty and scotty ill try that and post pics as soon as i get those updated thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts