Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is attending Truck Jam this Sunday?? I'll be at the Santini Booth, come by and show some love!! That goes for you too Mr Luminics Air Guy!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
When and where? Looks like I'll have to rope cravin in on Saturday to put my springs in. :eek:

Edit, I figured it out.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didnt really take many pics but heres a few. Truck Jam 06, was a fuckin blast!! Got to chill with good friends, check out some killer fuckin rides, enjoy some brews.. My ride was videotaped for ESPN with Rick Thorne, videoed by SteelDreams TV for a Santini Feature, and will be Featured in an Upcoming issue (photo shoot scheduled for this Thursday morning with Toshio Noguchi, Hes talking the Cover Baby!!) of ES4 Euromotive Magazine.. Great Fuckin Day... Congrats again to Scott for 1st Place Street, Dave for 2nd Street, (although he should have won for Semi -Custom ) Down4Action Brent for 3rd Street..... Me and MrFlipper were fuckin robbed but hey , thats fuckin Autoshow politics..

Attachments

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
heres 2 more........ I had to race the guy in the second pic just for shits and giggles...... didnt do to bad... till he hit second gear!!!! Yes thats a Lamborgini

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Schweeeeeeet! Wish I could have made this one.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Scott!!!
Ask me what happened about Truck Jam....

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
um ok What happened at Truck Jam?

hahahha
Lets just say that the judges added a Scion wild class before the Awards Ceremony... And it wasnt announced due to mass confusion

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.