Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots from the California Cruizers meet in Torrance. Man, the food was great. You gotta try the homemade potato chips! Ricky and Ronnie really know how to do up a burger. This is gonna be a hot spot on the second Sunday of each month. We had 7 xB's show up. Let's make it more next month. They do give out a trophy for best club participation.

Of course, Big Willy Style was on the scene!

Scott showed up looking low as ever...

If anyone ever asks you how low can Scott go...can't even get a pack of smokes under that lip...

Rumor has it he's going to be even lower...can't wait to see that!

The only VW there, it won a trophy for best car...

The guys from California Cruizers were cool enough to move a few vehicles and let us get all the Boxes together...

The sun set and it was time for judging and trophies...

Mike (kartel) won the trophy for best paint! Way to go Mike. You've got an awesome ride.

There were so many hot rides there I couldn't post all the pics. Come out next time and see for yourselves. It was a great meet and lots of nice peeps too.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ketchup_xb said:
didn't mean to that taz man. :eek: . and i thank you and everybody (mike & family, kurt & son for stoppin when my car got hit.
Dude, that was like slow motion when I saw you get smacked. I wish I knew he didn't stop, I would have got the plate number. Glad you two weren't hurt though. The guy probably didn't have insurance anyway!

·
Registered
546 Posts
thanks for the pics Taz see you next time....and sorry about your ride ketchup...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice pics! Congrats to Mike for winning a trophy. sorry to hear about it ketchup :(

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats Mike on the win!!! Don't know what happend to Ketchups accident, but sucks to hear something happend. Was thinking of going to this, but driving once out there for the weekend was enough... maybe the next one..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.