Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one tried the age old caddy tail light treatment on the xB? I know its boring on s10's and pickups but with the height of the xb it may compilment it well whats your opinion I may be doing this mod this weekend but really would like to know what you think thanks

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I think I may have seen one before, but if I did it must not have been that great of a job for me to remember it.
I say DEW IT! I think it would look good. There does seem to be a big group of former mini-truckers now in the Scion world (me included) that would appreciate it :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think well start simple such as a mask and paint, then if that looks good I'll order an actual kit and if I still like it I'll french the rest in any body else have an opinion?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well their about 8-12 inches tall and about an inch and a half wide they were on caddys from the 70's to the ninties if you'll email me a pic of a tail light I will attempt to photo shop it

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I hate when people put Domestic parts on Imports. :eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
azztinthebox said:
Do you hate it when people put import stuff in or on american cars?
Same thing. Could you imagine if someone put a Xb front end on a PT Cruiser or something along them lines?

Besides that, Caddy lights are so early 90's

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They would fit the shape of the Xb well if they are not to long, but it's been done countless times. Just not on an Xb. Go for it if you want. If you are capable.

I did the GS300 conversion just for the hell of it, I was originally going to just shave the wiper, but decided to take it a step further.

It's the only xB with it done.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
the last two posts work well with each other. Kool

·
Registered
410 Posts
Caddy Tails SCion Xb

I think it would look really nice and I plan on doing it to my box later this year. Anyone that knows me im a mini trucker at heart and im building my box like a mini trucker. This is my daily driver then I have my show truck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the opinions and especially the pic it looks killer Ill post as soon as its finished!

·
Registered
178 Posts
ive been thinking about doing it but still not sure you can also go to intensemotorsports.com and they sell the caddy covers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.