Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any xB owners,...mainly PW owners, thought of spraying on some of that newer Caddy white paint with the greenish,yellowish pearl in it? There's a Navigator down the street from me with the same paint/repainted and it looks f...ing sweet with that paint and some chrome rims. By the way,..the rims are 22's so they look right on the Navi not that damn retarded oversized, "Gotta lift it to make 'em" stylin that will hopefully fade away with spinners. ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
The paint is called white gold. I was gonna get it sprayed on my 626 but in stead i got bright white with blue pearl...But i fell in love with it the first time i saw it on a 06 Bonneville...The paint code is here If i ever get enough dough, thats the color i'm doing mines...only because i don't think it will go good with TCM if i were to two tone.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen it on a few GM vehicles Caddy's,Pontiacs,and even Buicks. The Caddy was the first one I saw and it stuck in my mind. I've never thought of doing a 2-tone with it but that would be sweet. I wonder how a 2-tone with 2 different pearl paints/same base,..maybe white, would look? If seperated with a subtle pinstripe/graphic combo it could be really sweet. Or even use that pearl or one similar and do some "ghost flames" or design of you chioce but sticking with "ghost" effect..Now ya see it,now ya don't!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I'm thinking, it might not look good as a two-toned, but i think it will look good as some kind of graphic...maybe KOKUJIN down the side might look good...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that's "personalization" at it's best! Confuse the masses and try to explain it when you sell/trade it later on.:)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i going to get the tricoat paint from the bB as my top color of my silver/white, but after much thought it would look too messed up. it wouldnt look good with a metallic paint on the bottom, and peal on top. for that matter, pearl on pearl wouldnt look good either IMHO. pearl paint should be left as is, one single color. for two tones, metallic on metallic is hot i think, but pearl and metallic wouldnt mix.

PS: I have white/silver copyrighted for xBs. No using it. lol

scotty

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
i was thinking the same thing about the met/pearl...

what about white/TCM :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I thought about a pearl color, but to me I think pearl should be accompanied by Chrome wheels. I don't have Chrome wheels.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Padanky i see what you mean. especially with my "hyper black" rims, but i might throw like some kind of design... have you ever seen this color? I would litterally make love to it...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I work at a bodyshop, I've seen all colors!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.