Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's another big event for SE....If you where at the first one last year @ HOOTERS this one is going to be BIGGER and BETTER! See you all there!

Scion Evolution hosts SE 2 Years Anniversary Celebration!~ Come join SE and friends at the famous Petersen Automotive Museum on March 11, 2006 (Saturday). This highly anticipated event will include a full day of live entertainment, tons of prizes, giveaways, vendor booths, food, drinks, and even discounted entry into the museum. General admission is FREE to the event just as long you enter the parking lot in a Scion. Parking will be on a first come first basis.

* What : Scion Evolution 2nd Year Anniversary Celebration
* When : March 11 , 2006 ( Saturday) 10 am - 4 pm
* Where: Petersen Automotive Museum (Los Angeles)
* Who : All Scion Owners and Friends
* Admission : Free Parking and Free Entry to SE Event (must drive up in Scion)
* Discounted Entry to Museum : $6 per person (regular $10)

Petersen Automotive Museum - Los Angeles

6060 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles , CA 90036

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'm seriously considering stepping away for a while and going to back to some other activites that I enjoyed before the xB came along. I will still have my xB and I will still help those who ask for it. But when certain aspects aren't fun anymore, its time to move on.

I will still be here, and maybe make a brief appearance occasionally, but that will only be if time permits.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
I'm seriously considering stepping away for a while and going to back to some other activites that I enjoyed before the xB came along. I will still have my xB and I will still help those who ask for it. But when certain aspects aren't fun anymore, its time to move on.

I will still be here, and maybe make a brief appearance occasionally, but that will only be if time permits.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I understand. I don't like it, but I understand.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
I'm down to go> I'll see if Scinergy is down to go to support a fellow club too :)
Its already been confirmed.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
:confused: Did you talk to Rodney @ Ricky & Ronnies? Cuz I just posetd something today about it. But I'm still down to go even if I'll be a sheep in a pack of wolves. :p :p
Nilo posted it on the SE site. You know Scinergy is always welcome to stuff like that. But yeah, Rodney and I talked a few times at Ricky and Ronnie's.

Here it is:
XBBOY said:
The list is looking great, ScinergyI.E. will also be joining us in celerating our anniversary..Thanks much Ron,Rodney and the whole crew.

<<snipped>>

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
mybadbox said:
I just asked for it off at work Squirrel R U going to be there would love to meet the squirrel before he goes into hiding
Ernie, it appears another good friend from up here is going also. So I just may have to go. Yeah, I need pics of your xB and to finally meet you also!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Is this strictly for Se members or can anyone show up? Just curious because I haven't joined SE yet due to regional questions that haven't been answerd, but would love to show up and support the Scion community.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.