Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't want to drive to So-Cal, here is an event in Nor-Cal to get to.

Nothing to big, just a gathering with DJs/BBQ/Vendors/Prizes

March 11th @ Folsom Lake Scion
Starts @ 6PM
DJs/BBQ/prizes/vendors

Seems like this will be a local event. I know that iGod or myself (Maita's Scion of Sacramento boys) will go, whoever is not working. Who else is in?

More details as they come.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
AARRGGHH!!!!!!! I was hoping to make this as Jay told me about it, but I dind't know the date. Darn it!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just found out today.

he really wants this to work out for Folsom's sake. so, we are gonna show up and support the Scion Cause there.

He knows that there is that major event. He was thinking it will at least be a smaller event for those who want to do something without the drive to so-cal.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
He should change the date.
Yeah, especially since I told Jay I would go.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was hard enough to get them to set this date.
i am sure there will be another. this is just their way of getting their feet wet.

like i said, for people who don't want to drive out too far.

they really wanted you guys to be involved. but, nicole (scion girl at folsom), is new at this whole scion thing. she isn't on the forums yet. i get to meet her tomorrow, i'll show here the ways. After they get this event off the ground, small though it might be, the next will be better i'm sure.

so, like i said, this could be a really good time for people who want to do something local. and jay understands that.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Michael,

Palo Alto is having there's on the 12th now, Tracy is the 19th, and Elk Grove is the 26th.

Its a full month w/ only the 4th/5th open, but I have uncle sam duties.

And Exprescion is supposed to be April 15th in SF.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I hate all of Ya'll! There isn't crap for meets and shows here!:mad: J/K.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Padanky, that is one clean lookin' xB. Love what you've done with the rear hatch. Too bad you weren't closer, you could bring it out to Sacramento and show it off. I'd love to see your machine in person. The Sacramento Scion crews have a good thing going,...and more to come. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hmm.. I may going to Toronto this weekend so i may not make it to Sacramento... I am trying to leave on Sunday night so if i get to go, then i will definitely swing by....

·
Registered
362 Posts
moriarty said:
work calls. hope you can make it. have a safe trip

let me borrow your xB and i will take it to the event... lol
I can lend you my xB... but when i get it back, i fully expect to see nice rims and fatter tire like beautiful RS2 you just sold... :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.