Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

sorry for the shitty pic i took it with my camera
looks and feels pretty solid, very lightweight

it came with 5 little envelopes, with 5 instructions but unfortunately none of them were in english.

i'm just curious though i thought it was supposed to come with washers and bolts? Dont the frame braces usually come with them?

i cant wait to install it as soon as my box gets back from the dealer.

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
i got my jic magic frame brace that looks very simular to the c-one brace. it also did not include any washers, bolts, or nuts. i had to use the stock hardware. i installed them over two years ago and still no problems. hope this helps

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Can you take a couple close up pics of the mounting areas? I am thinking about making one at work, but I haven't seen the details of any, just pics like above. Thanks

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
I ust bought one of the ebay ones. got it for pretty cheap he accepted an offer deal thing so i saved 10 bucks on it.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hotbox05 said:
I ust bought one of the ebay ones. got it for pretty cheap he accepted an offer deal thing so i saved 10 bucks on it.
Did you get it yet? I was thinking about one of them, under $70 right? Dude doesn't seem to want to answer my email about the TBS, so I might get a Frame brace.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
I got the brace for like 50 some odd

hmm i randomly got a pm from him off scionlife and got the tbs less than a week later

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hotbox05 said:
I got the brace for like 50 some odd

hmm i randomly got a pm from him off scionlife and got the tbs less than a week later
Thats a good price.

I might have to try getting in touch with him on SL. Thanks.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
i was wanting to buy one but the price just to good to be true :) but if u dont have any problems then i might get one what was the web site u got it at ?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
btw the cusco type 2 frame brace in that pic is not the one for the xb

this is the cusco frame brace for the xb, its almost identical to the gtspec

the c-one is similiar but the weld points are a little bit different
the tanabe sustec under brace is completely different looking

i mainly chose the c-one because of the exclusivity and color... i love goooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddd

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.