Scion xB Forum banner

would you put a c/f gas door applique on your xB?

• yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered a c/f gas door applique oem from scion. does anyone know if this is actually any good? also, would you put it on yours?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Good as in what? I would do it...if you don't want it seel it to me for $10

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
well i'd have to say it depends on what the rest of your car looks like. perosnally i like the smoked fuel cover with trd gas cap better.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
^^I do to, buy my landlord doesn't like when i'm late on my rent

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm contemplating on putting it on until the bbist fab spoiler comes in stock, and i get a cf hood. think it will look okay then. :D ....hopefully.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CobraStngSVT said:
I have one on my white xb and Love it!
do you have a pic of this installed? does it cover the whole gas door?

·
mobbin
1,885 Posts
I have it as well as the pillars. They both are good quality and awesome looking. Just make sure you take care of it, and clean the surface good before you put it on.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ThunderGod said:
i hate CF!

i want a CF Fab Style Wing so bad!! :D too bad bbist doesn't currently have them in stock right now.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
ayS said:
do you have a pic of this installed? does it cover the whole gas door?
No close ups.... it completely covers the face of the door but not the lip going into the recess of the fuel area. I'll see if I can snap a shot tonight and post it for you guys. It's the applique bought from scion, btw.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CobraStngSVT said:
No close ups.... it completely covers the face of the door but not the lip going into the recess of the fuel area. I'll see if I can snap a shot tonight and post it for you guys. It's the applique bought from scion, btw.
sweet, appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
As you can see with Thundergod and others, the CF applique looks good as long as there are other CF/dark accents, ei. hood, window tint, spoilers, wheels, ect... I would say get it, it looks nice and isnt just a cheap, thin cover. But then again, i love CF, some people hate it, its a personal pref.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jones75254 said:
As you can see with Thundergod and others, the CF applique looks good as long as there are other CF/dark accents, ei. hood, window tint, spoilers, wheels, ect... I would say get it, it looks nice and isnt just a cheap, thin cover. But then again, i love CF, some people hate it, its a personal pref.

i'll wait till i get either a cf wing or hood first then i'll ad my c/f applique. then it wont stick out so much like a sore thumb. :)

i just got it from ups today. and it's surprisingly pretty good quality. i thought it was just a "sticker" type. but it's really really nice.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.