Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
actually 95% of the "JDM" ebay stuff is fake. true JDM parts are difficult to find unless you know someone. some of the parts I have came from www.myautofashion.com but if you have money in hand and have an idea of what you want then email [email protected] do not email if your just "feeling it out" as many emails as he gets that gets annoying..

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
If your looking for a table you might want to contact Orataro. He makes some really sweet ones.

As to buying parts from Japan you’ll probably need to go through a third party. Not real easy. Also, many parts from the new bB won’t fit our boxes, so watch out.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea either Newscionparts, Myautofashion, or JDM Palace would be good. I personally have my own connections with how much shiz I buy, and Im sure the style bB crew is like that too. Another person that might be able to help if none of the above can, then talk to Van at OTG. Hes been cool with me before. Thats what Id tell ya.

A good start would be to start buying the Japanese bB bibles and all the magazines that are out in Japan about these cars. Theyll give ya a good indication of what looks good, and what looks like crap. Be ready to pay the higher prices, but be rewarded with higher quality stuff. I know for a fact style bb will vouch for that one.

If you're doing it to be "mad tyte JDM" or whatever, then give it up. Do it because you like a certain style (VIP, EXE, or what have you).

Thats all I can offer up to you man!

scotty

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I for one am somewhat lucky as my wife is Japanese and should I need something, well, just a call to the family is all that is needed. Sadly, the only problem is the Japanese postal service is much different there then it is here.

Oversize packages are out of the question. You might be able to get a grill or something like that but anything larger then that, you'll need UPS or FedX which both will run you a couple of hundred $$ for over night delivery.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I aswell have some contacts that can pretty much get me anything. He has a container coming in every month so he just throws my stuff in there as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.