Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Whould Like To See What All The Xb Owner,s Out Thank Should I Buy A 06 Or The New 08 Body Xb. Thanks :d :d :d

·
Registered
362 Posts
You will probably get biased opinions since we are mostly current xB owners. ;)

With that said, if the new xB is bigger, more powerful and provides more features, i may (stress MAY) think about getting another one and get rid of my wife's Acura TL-S. :D

For me, I love my xB and will not have any change of heart with the new model.

·
Registered
352 Posts
the xb is done being produced. the new model will be released very soon. scion corporation is doing an excellent job keeping the pictures and the info under wraps

·
Registered
873 Posts
after seeing the new xb, well i'm gonna stick with mine.

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
my good friend that works at eibach say's they are prototyping springs for the new xb. he said they didnt show eibach what it was going to look like but just gave them the layout on the suspension.. i hope it will look nice.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am waiting on my RS4 to show up at the dealership.I like my current xB.I'm sure the new xB will be a much improved and bigger,faster car. For me the unique styling and the "small" box is what appeals to me. I wasn't interested in a bigger version. From the sketches and descriptions I have read on other boards it kinda sounds like they "rounded off" some of the edges and made the car more mainstream.It really will boil down to what you like.

·
Registered
352 Posts
thats exactly what keeps me sold on the current xB - size. I like the "mini" look of the xB with the deceptively large interior. I saw the xB2 and although it's nice, its too big and no longer in the "mini" car segment...

·
Registered
873 Posts
yup they did round alot of the edgy-ness of the box. the front looks more like the new toyota's. but it does look like it has more room, more power. but if i had to get another brand new car i'd buy an xd. love the mini-wagon look. sorry no pics, wasn't allowed to.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Last week I was debating whether I should wait for 08 or get 06...I end up picking up 06 it seems more original and imo it looks better and on long run it will still be tight...I don't regret picking up 06

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.