Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to the thread posting but I've been on here plenty of times for insight. What I still haven't been able to figure out is my oil situation. I drive an 04 xb and my car is constantly burning through my oil. I have no leaks for sure I've checked like a million times and plus I park on concrete so I would think there would be oil on it if t leaked. If ANYONE has the same problem or has insight on how to fix my problem that would be awesome! Because I'm tired of constantly buying oil to make sure my car doesn't run out! THANK YOU GUYS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't have no stains or anything that's why I can't figure out what's going on haha. Like I've searched through everything to try and find a leak or anything but I can't. And so I put w10 in instead of w5 since it's thicker, and literally I'm still losing oil and I really cannot figure out what's happening haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.