Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
sorry i dont think i will make it this time... my fiancee's cousin from NY is coming down and they want to have dinner... next time...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Ryan, sorry you cant make it.

1. Shawn - sesh1975
2. Scionaras
3. cubeDriven
4. Scvscions
5. Surfcitylocal - Taz
6. Cravin - Pat
7. Quality Toys crew???? Tommy come get that amp!
8. Balliztic crew??????

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey Shawn,

Thanks for the invite to this but I wont be able to make this one.
I forgot I had other plans already...

But I will def. make it out to the next one you guys have...

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey, cubeDriven

thanks for giving me the up on it. i am intersted but i got nothing special to show off lol anywayz i am intrested. i wanna check out other xb's out there to see what styles i like.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
hey, cubeDriven

thanks for giving me the up on it. i am intersted but i got nothing special to show off lol anywayz i am intrested. i wanna check out other xb's out there to see what styles i like.

Doesnt matter if your car is stock or not. Your always welcome to come and hang out with all of us.

Shawn:D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
no worries.. the very first burbank meet.. was my very first scion gathering.. and i also didnt have anything very interesting in my car. but the peeps were very cool.. i got to see the box' that i've only been reading about here on board... which was pretty cool.. i aslo got a new mod that day.. lol.. but yeah.. c'mon down. introduce yourself.. and have fun.. thats what its all about when it comes to group gatherings. :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1. Shawn - sesh1975
2. Scionaras
3. cubeDriven
4. Scvscions
5. Surfcitylocal - Taz
6. Cravin - Pat
7. Quality Toys crew???? Tommy come get that amp!
8. Balliztic crew??????
9.Tony-toybox777

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
You're cruisin' out Tony! Sweet...hit me up , and we can maybe mini caravan out there. I should be around here before the meet, but I'll know forsure in a few days.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
sweet, pho sho, should have my drop and rims on as well:D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
aww, i really want to make it out there but the wifey really wants me to go with them... sucks...

·
Registered
737 Posts
ok so noob here going to first meet most likely.... aged 18 who should i look for like that i wont feel like a moron lol.. can i bring the wife??? shes really laid back so shes like a best friend that likes to do everything...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
Im sure you will see us when you get there. The parking lot isnt that big. LOL Put up a pic of you and your car and we will all be on the lookout for you! :D Yes bring the wife, most of us will have ours with us too! See you there

26.5 hours to go! :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
I was just figuring you didnt like me anymore. First you ignore my PM's now your not coming to the GTG. Is it something I said?????
what PMs??? i seriously have not gotten anything... sorry... didnt mean to make you feel that way... :D

i really wanted to hang out with you guys again but i got family duty... and at TORC... man i missed out on hanging out with you guys...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
have fun guys, as i have to go to my cousin's bowling party because its going to be her birthday. i am looking forward for those pics! :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
What time would be best for me and the wife to show up??? I'll post pics tomorrow morning, just got my box and haven't had time to take pictures.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.