Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time again to see everyone! :D I know there are a lot of shows going on right now. Sooo, I would like a little input as to a Saturday evening that will work for most. I know we cant make everyone happy but we can sure try. Let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Burbank GTG time!!!!!

Aight May 19th at 6:30 here in Burbank. The pizza place has a great area for all of us to sit at. So mark your calenders and tell your friends (if you have any) See you all on the 19th!

1. Shawn - sesh1975

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

Good times!!!! Don't think I've got anything going on that night. Have to bring out more of the crew this time.

1. Shawn - sesh1975
2. Scionaras

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts

hhmmmm... i'll try to make it again... :rolleyes: ;) ....but April and May has been busy months due to family occa-s(c)ions... :D

·
Registered
583 Posts

1. Shawn - sesh1975
2. Scionaras
3. cubeDriven
4. Scvscions
5. The Kirby w/ Alphasquad

Ill see if I can get Quality Toys out there again and some of my friends. Thanks for doing this again Shawn. Last time was a blast. bump.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

Bumps....post your name up peeps

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts

i've never been to this one ever, it sucks. burbank is so close to me too. dagnabit!!! what's the address? i'll see if i can stop by.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

Bring out Kartel while you're at it :p . It's a good time....good eats, great parking, and chill area (except for the few douches reving their G35's at us).

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.