Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally did some painting today. whatcha think? still have some more to do. Anyone know how the window control piece comes out?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I've taken the winow control out about 3 times now, but can't exactly remember how it was secured in. You do need to take the door panel off. from there unclip the power harness that runs to the control. If my memory serves me right, there's a phillips screw that holds the control box into place that seperates from the control's face plate that's in the interior. From there you just lift the face off. It is easy to do, and once you get the door panel off it's self explanitory.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
oh for the window controls, make sure you pull from the front(the side closest to the door hinge. there is a clip that will pop out and allow you to take it off. if you pull from the opposite end you will break the tab off and the control will pop up when you close the door...

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the heads up on the window controls. And for the other question abou the lettering. I actually ordered some overlays and got the wrong color so i installed them and painted over them and then peeled them off to reveal the letters still silver. And thanks for the comments.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
where is everyone finding the paint to match the RS3.0 lol... i've only found one place that will mix me some and they dunno if it will match...

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My paints not colormatched by the way, its just darn close straight outta the can...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts