Scion xB Forum banner

Broadway mirrors

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  L4rry_B1rd 
#1 ·
I've been thinking of buying a 300mm to 400mm Broadway rear view mirror. Are these worth the money? Do they help? And most importantly, do they get in the way being so large?

I searched around but hadn't seen any of this information, figured it would be good to ask, as I'm curious as well.

Thanks,
Cody

#5 ·
They have two different kinds one is for windows that have been tinted and are very reflective and the other is for windows that have not been and have a more dull effect so it will not blind you at night (or at least that is what they claim).

#11 ·
I have a Broadway, and while it does give a better rear view, and is very well made, I don't like the fact that it blocks my sunvisor use. Right now, the next Scion person who walks up to me and asks me for it gets it, free. (No, I won't ship it.)

#13 ·
i've thinking abt getting one but i really want the garson mirror so we'll see. glad to see that a lot of peep like them though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.