Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking of buying a 300mm to 400mm Broadway rear view mirror. Are these worth the money? Do they help? And most importantly, do they get in the way being so large?

I searched around but hadn't seen any of this information, figured it would be good to ask, as I'm curious as well.

Thanks,
Cody

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Some friends of mine have them and live by them. They have them on all their vehicles and that is a lot. I think they are a great investment.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
I like mine the only problem is I can't put the Pass Side visor down without hitting it....Oh well I'm not sitting there.......

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
They have two different kinds one is for windows that have been tinted and are very reflective and the other is for windows that have not been and have a more dull effect so it will not blind you at night (or at least that is what they claim).

·
Registered
372 Posts
loved mine so much I ordered one for the wife's Odyssey. we both don't know what we did w/o 'em.

do it! well worth it. you'll kick yourself for not doin' it sooner.

I don't drive a ton at night, but yeah, I'd say yes they do cut down on night glare.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I really like mine and guess what! It's got blue LED lights in it. :eek:

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
I like mine the only problem is I can't put the Pass Side visor down without hitting it....Oh well I'm not sitting there.......
i had the same problem, but heres what i did:

oh, i got the 360mm broadway mirror.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i wouldn't drive my car w/o one.. i think i have a 300mm convex lens model and it kicks ass. you can see out of the entire rear window as well as the rear 1/4 and rear pass. window

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I have a Broadway, and while it does give a better rear view, and is very well made, I don't like the fact that it blocks my sunvisor use. Right now, the next Scion person who walks up to me and asks me for it gets it, free. (No, I won't ship it.)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i've thinking abt getting one but i really want the garson mirror so we'll see. glad to see that a lot of peep like them though

·
Registered
679 Posts
the mirrors do come in smaller sizes like a 240mm, i've never measured the stock one, but it should be pretty close

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I really like mine and guess what! It's got blue LED lights in it. :eek:

Where did you find the LED one, Surf? Its not too big and youcan use you visors still, right?

·
Registered
389 Posts
got to agree i love mine.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Where did you find the LED one, Surf? Its not too big and youcan use you visors still, right?
I got it at Super Autobacs. It's wider than the stock but it really only causes a problem with the passenger side. :D Really pisses Kelly off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts