Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just thought I would say HI EVERYONE!! Now that I'm no longer posing as a Scion member, and have become a full fledged owner of an '06 Polar White XB I thought I would introduce myself. And join all the scion websites I can think of. LOL

Can't wait to meet more of you!!

-Quinn
aka. EvilScionGrrl

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
CONGRATS Quinn! And welcome to Club xB!

Your parts will be here shortly.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Nice color choice!

·
Registered
46 Posts
EvilScionGrrl said:

Just thought I would say HI EVERYONE!! Now that I'm no longer posing as a Scion member, and have become a full fledged owner of an '06 Polar White XB I thought I would introduce myself. And join all the scion websites I can think of. LOL

Can't wait to meet more of you!!

-Quinn
aka. EvilScionGrrl
Hey Quinn, That was fast. Couldn't find anouther Envy:( But you know, green and white go great together. So congrats anyway. Whats your first mode?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow... thanks everyone! You guys are quite welcoming! It's nice to see that. LOL And I'm not worried about the guys and their remarks... men will be boys... er.. men.. yeah whatever. LOL

Will have picts of the car soon.. just waiting for it to quit raining around here.
I was a tad *ahem* inpatient shall we say? So I didn't want to bother going to another dealership to try and hunt down another Green one. I agree though Green & White go great together... so look for that theme on my car soon.

First mod? Let's see we have a set of Anzo USA headlights sitting in our storage unit that will go on before the weekend. Thank you Brian from ScionLife. ( Just in case he's on here too!) I have some Tein hood struts coming from Squirrel this weekend. Will also have a new intake and header from Weapon R soon. I think that's the beginning of things. I certainly have more loftier aspirations but that all takes more money than the other things listed, so everything in time.

Hmm let's see.. what else? Oh .. thanks for the compliments on my name! :) And no.. it's not short for anything... just in case someone is wondering.

Ok all in all, this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. hahahahha

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.