Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HID conversion kit H4;9006; 8000k; NORCAL!

HID Conversion Kit, H4, 9006

Alright guys, these are brand new and of very high quality. This kit is a complete plug and play kit. Just connect 1 wire to ground and 1 wire to positive and plug in all the harnesses and your are good to go. There is no messing around with different wires and plugging this and that into the H4 harness, like the other kits. This kit will fit both xA and xB. I also have a HID kit for the fog lights for the xB and i believe the xA. Local pickups preffered or i can ship. This is what i have in stock.

(2) H4 8000K HID kit
(3) H4 10000K HID kit
(2) 9006 8000K HID kit

The bulbs and ballasts have a one year warranty. 8000k and 10000k have a very similar color. The 8000k is a very luxurious pure crystal white. I have these on my personal car and i love the color. The 10000k has a slightly bluer tint but is not completely blue. These kits give the same color output as higher end vehicles equipped with HIDs such as Mercedes, BMW, and Audi. You definately will not be dissappointed with the color output.

Price:
$230 local pickup.
$245 shipped to the 48 states. :)

[email protected] - Paypal ID

I am paypal verified and many people on this forum can vouch for my honesty. :) No dibs, first to send paypal gets the product. Thank you.

-Mark C

These pics were taken at 2:30 in the middle of the day. These are much brighter at night. I will get better pics up tonight.

These are both 8000K for low beams and fog lights.

This is a good shot at the H4 connection that just plugs into your factory harness. :) No messing with wires. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
good seller... if i had the scratch i would pick em up!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
mark is a VERY honest person and a great seller! i bought my Kenstyle Urban kit from him and will 100% vouch for his integrity :)...

O/T: mark my car went out for paint with the kit ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
This kit installs quickly. I have a set for my headlights and for my bB foglights. Its all plug and play and one ground and one power. I installed both sets in less than an hour, and that includes taking off the bummper cover as I wanted my ballasts out of sight.

I'll try and get some pics in the next few days w/ the lights on during the day and night.

Oh, and it low beam only, but there is a hi/lo available.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
yellow_sub said:
what up mark how you been? ya gonna us know what the new project is yet?
I've sat in it, and seen it James. It'll be the typical Mark style when its finished.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
squirrel said:
I've sat in it, and seen it James. It'll be the typical Mark style when its finished.
What is it!!!!!!!??????:confused:

·
Registered
762 Posts
squirrel said:
im so jealous i dont get to hang out with you guys :( :( :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
excitebox said:
im so jealous i dont get to hang out with you guys :( :( :(
you should be were hella cool out here in cali! j/k i'm jelous of your car bro i can't wait to see it when it's done. oh yeah tell me the color!!!:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey thanks guys!

Dustin, Glad everything worked out for you man.

This kit is just a Low beam kit. The dual hi/lo kits burn out a lot faster and are not worth it.

I can get just the bulbs, Email me bro and ill look into it. Thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
crazy, i thought 8000k would be more blue than purple, and 10000k would be straight up blue. what's the wattage on these bulbs? it would be pretty hard to get good lighting from those color temps. i know that audi's stock run 4300k. not trying to talk smack, just trying to clarify things.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It only needs 35 watts to function but its output is equivalent to 100 watts. :) Thats the main reason why HIDs are so much brighter then regular halogen bulbs. These only draw 35 watts. :)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I love my HiDS!!!!!!! THANKS Mark!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.