Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was my 16th birthday yesterday, and me scouting Scions for a few months sure knew what I wanted :). My dad and I drove down to Plaza Automall in New York and saw that they had an RS 4.0 O_O. The also had shadow, dark mica, and salsa red. So yap......new xB owner.

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
congrats. you'll learn this place thrives on pics...so get 'em up here. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will once I get the car. My dad put down the deposit on it today, but due to my parents being divorced and me living in NJ and him in Brooklyn, plus the fact that he is going away to Florida tomorrow for a week, I will only get the car around next week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have mostly lowering springs, wheels, grille, and interior on my mind. I remember reading that I have a multi color LED dash thing on the paper with all the options, so does that mean it lights up different colors like it toggles through or what?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. At 16, that's pretty cool. It will seem like waiting for Christmas this next week I'm sure. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just got my RS 4.0 3 weeks ago. Just got all of my system installed and it sounds great! Many more mods to come. Good luck on getting the 4.0.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
schweeet. the pics are a must.
which rs# did you get?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got my RS 4.0 3 weeks ago. Just got all of my system installed and it sounds great! Many more mods to come. Good luck on getting the 4.0.
What mods are you getting?

My number from what I remember is 1418 I think. And yes this wait is ridiculous haha.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm number 35 of 2500, I could'nt believe that I got that number. They had 2 more 4.0s and they were like 2200 and 1300 or something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.