Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Wait for the 2010 version to come out........I work on the computer model often for engine cooling and heat management.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Ok, I haven't said this since the original SHO...I'd roll it.

Now, if quality and price are on good standing, I possibly found my next vehicle.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well......Heck yeah I'd drive it then! I think during the video I saw an AWD badge on the back. could be wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I own a taurus SHO and after that I don't think I could buy a ford again. Everything except the v8 engine (made by yamaha) I had problems with and the car still only has 112,000 miles on it.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Don't forget

Found
On
Road
Dead

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Ahh, the call of the domestics:

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Actually, it's not bad looking. But if I wanted a bigger "box", I'd buy the new xB.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The FLEX looks more like the successor to the firstgen xB than the newgen xB does.

(In reality it reminds me a lot of some of the older Volvo wagons, but GM bought them...)

Basically it is a longer, lower, wider box, built by a domestic manufacturer currently having severe quality problems.

Think "1991 Explorer, chopped and lowered."

(It may be boxy, but the FLEX looks to be a WHOLE lot bigger than a "City Car.")

·
Registered
325 Posts
FORD

First
On
Race
Day

Flimsy
Old
Rebuilt
Dodge

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I'd buy a Nissan Cube before that Xb want to be.

·
Registered
552 Posts
My wifes car is a Mazda Tribute (built by Ford) and only has 30K and I have already had to put brakes, rotors, sway bar tie rods, brake assist, 5 recalls fixed and I could go on fro a while......

Fords suck a$$ and I'll never buy demestic again!!! Father in law had one of the 06 Ford Diesel trucks, been replaced once (fuel system failure, lemon law take back) and the second one broke down (major engine failure) is now getting a new engine after 6K :mad:

Oh and that car looks like a station wagon

Fu#&ing
only
runs
downhill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.