Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone that made it out!

We ended up with eleven Scions and eleven Bugs for twenty-two cars on a fun run down some windy canyon roads.

I didn’t go to nuts with the camera today (both hands on the wheel), here are some of the better shots:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice pics, glad you guys had a great time!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Today was a blast!!!! If you havent done one of these runs with Xclusive make sure you put it on your list of things to do this year. Always great people and always a great time. Thanks again for letting me tag along!

Shawn

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice pics, but i see some tCs in there too ;)
Yeah, our club now has a few tCs (and even one xA) :p
So instead of box bug box bug we try to alternate Scions & bugs. Not quite as cool an effect, but the tradeoff of having more great folks with us makes it worthwhile.

Today was a blast!!!! If you havent done one of these runs with Xclusive make sure you put it on your list of things to do this year. Always great people and always a great time. Thanks again for letting me tag along!
Shawn
It was fun having you!
Thank YOU for hosting the Burbank GTG last night.
For those who haven’t been, good times. . . and there’s this bakery to die for there ;)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nice.... Sorry I didn't make it out.. I ended up with some stuff to do the last two days and didn't have time...

Looks like everyone had fun!!!

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Re: Boxes & Bugs Cruise

I wish I could have been there. I'm moving this weeks so I'm going between both houses right now.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I saw the thread title and was excited (I obviously have an xb but I also have a 1973 Superbeetle Convertible). How cool is it to combine to attention getting vehicles like this.......too bad they were all new Golfs, I mean bugs.

Only kidding, looks like a great time was had by all. Wish I was closer to you guys to join in with either one if my cars.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice pics......very cool

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah, there was this one tree, but the ‘pics wouldn’t of been worth it!

Hmmm. . . first Scion event in awhile where there weren't any 'pics of me up on top of SOMETHING with my camera.
I'm sure it won't last ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I tried to get her in that tree but it didn't work:p
As I recall, YOU suggested it!

Then when I kept looking at it you got nervous and said you were just kidding. :p

I might’ve gotten up it, but down w/o any ropes. . . I don’t know.
I suppose though having to have the fire dept rescue me would’ve made for great ‘pics :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ladies & gentleman he’ll be here all week. . .

and don’t forget to try the veal :D

That would be a shot from our LAST Boxes & Bugs cruise :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.