Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New projectors with Silverstars and chrome bulbs, and vinyl lids from BlueBatmobile (thanks Andrew!). My old fiberglass lids wouldn't work because the covers on these flare out differently. Vinyl is very close to TCM., dead on in some light... had to trim them to fit the contours of the new lights, but the end result was pretty much what I wanted.
These projectors are SICK at night, very bright and perfect cutoff. The highbeams are at least 50% brighter than OEM!

Pix-

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks aggressive! I like.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Nice...i have the same ones...hopefully one day i can save enough money to get some HIDs for them...Which CF eyelids did you have? so i don't make the mistake and get them?

Ohh yea...

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
Nice...i have the same ones...hopefully one day i can save enough money to get some HIDs for them...Which CF eyelids did you have? so i don't make the mistake and get them?

Ohh yea...
My old lids weren't CF, bu pretty much any hard material eyelid I have seen won't work, unless modified or completely custom. That's why I went vinyl. The problem is that the stock lights flare out over the turn signals toward the far side of the lights, but the projectors covers start flaring out in the middle, which I found was to clear the halo around the highbeam element. If someone came out with a fiberglass lid that would work, I'd be all over it :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice, I like the look!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.