Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm finally posting some pics in here. Still a work in process, but a work none the less...lol I think it needs to be a bit lower now...lol :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Bro, you too modest! Lookin' sweet, especially that new tail. (It's looks like a certain prototype I keep hearing about.............)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Clean xb there -- When ya gonna drop that bad boy?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Sharp lookin box you got there, I really like the rims!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys!!! I think lowering is the next big mod for the box, but I think it will have to wait till someone else's box doesn't feel so deprived of mods...lol ;) :D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
boxd_up said:
Sigh. I would sacrifice a few mods for yours ... :rolleyes:
if that's the same sigh I think it is, don't trust her!!! :p I get that sigh too, used in the same way. It's a trap, ruuuun! :D :D

nice box btw, dig the wheelies :)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Dew said:
if that's the same sigh I think it is, don't trust her!!! :p I get that sigh too, used in the same way. It's a trap, ruuuun!
^^^^ lmao ^^^^ true -- so true

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dew said:
if that's the same sigh I think it is, don't trust her!!! :p I get that sigh too, used in the same way. It's a trap, ruuuun! :D :D

nice box btw, dig the wheelies :)
Believe me, I know if I took her up on that, I would be the one making the sacrifice...lol

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BNABox said:
Cool pics Jeff. See you on Sat. in Burbank
Yup, see ya Saturday, been looking forward to this one. I'm acctually turning down driving a float in the Burbank Parade just so I can make it to this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.