Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from sunny O-town fellow box owners...

Wish I would of known about this website before the Old Town gathering but someone mentioned it and here I am..

I own one of the only "stock" 06 xBs... :p

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome! My 06 is almost stock too, just some HL\TL mods and debadged, so dont feel bad lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will honestly say I don't have any plans for the xB. I've been considering getting rid of it but I just bought her in August and love her to much....
I used to do field service work but now work in an office so the efficiency and cargo space isn't needed.

I am considering keeping her and picking up a bike for commuting. :)

THanks on the plate btw.. I just removed that picture but you saw it... glad I was able to sneek it past the DMV *Snicker*

·
Registered
827 Posts
That is a cool plate, you didn't have to get rid of it here, we all call our xB's boxes :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Maryland would never let it fly, but it is cool florida wasn't paying attention that day lol. I love personalized plates that have double meanings.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I would have loved to see you getting the plate at the DMV. If you had worn a rainbow t-shirt you probably wouldn't have given it to you. That just cracks me up!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I only have the magnet now... strip got messed up by rain-x and the steelers static was stolen... :-(

I even took off my rainbow ring.. no wait, i turned it around and made sure she didn't see it... I'm glad it got past them.. another guy has GOT BOX so Florida may just not care.. they do have a section for "plate meaning" and I put "for love of car" hahahah SUCKAS!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Too many letters, etc. The "L" shouldn't of been allowed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.