Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased our Scion Xb yesterday from Elk Grove Toyota/Scion. It was a great experience and we left very happy. We had test driven the xB the week before and found our own financing. We went back to the dealership knowing we were going to leave with an xB. I didn't realize the car buying process (from a dealer) took so long, 4 hours!

The xB was a great value and we cant wait to get started on it, I mean who buys one to leave it stock?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No joke on the modding...

We are considering selling our 72 Chevelle in order to fund the modding or another Scion.

Dont let the pro-touring or Chevelle guys hear that tho!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the family! :)

The TCM xB is a fine start - any idea what mods you might want?

Tomas

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to da club!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The first 4 things I am looking into are

Intake
Exhaust
Audio
Wheels

We will have to see what order they come in. The dealership may have done a decent job of scaring me away from the performance stuff with the "it has 100s of sensors and computers" line. So I am leaning towards audio and wheels for the moment.

Still have lots of research to do before we buy.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the family. Don't be afraid to mod, if you have any questions just post 'em up here and you'll get an answer in no time at all. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Jsapata said:
No joke on the modding...

We are considering selling our 72 Chevelle in order to fund the modding or another Scion.

Dont let the pro-touring or Chevelle guys hear that tho!
Ooh, a '72 Chevelle! Still love those cars, my uncle STILL has his '70 Chevelle SS 396 with cowl induction and Hurst 4 speed. Post some pics of it! :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Here is a link to my cardomain page for the Chevelle. I will soon be adding pictures of our new xB.

The Chevelle was supposed to be a long term project till we ran into problems with my daily driver. Now that we have our new box the Chevelle can once again be put on hold. I have driven it around the block recently and its not that far from being a driver, but it needs lots of little things. I will try and post a small video of it at idle and reving once its up and running again, ETA 07/04/06.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2103364

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome and congrats on your new xb... hope you have as much fun modding your xb as with your chevelle:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.