Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I bought a "scion Xb" 2006 super white in august 2010 for the simple features equipt (such as 4 doors, decent gas milage, and somewhat attractive looks). Shortly after, I met a young Utah local (gangster killer) by the name Nik P-dizzle. I sent him a text when I saw an add in a local classifieds section for some springs. I had no intention of buying the springs (or any other modification wish wash) for my newly acquired daily driver, but couldn't help but ask what wheel/tire combo he was running on his seemingly flush Xb. After that, I found myself slipping into this Xb/bb "jdm" "flush" "VIP" "clean" look that I could not ignore. And trust me (or ask Nik) I consitently resisted any urge to modify my Xb (Reason being is that I have a Honda that is modified, hense the "daily driver" thing I had going on with the scion). Anyway, long story short, I caved and started modifying the Xb and now I have totally lost control *officially. So I look forward to my stay here at clubxb and hope to get to know a few of you here on the site.

Since I'm new, I can not post a pic of my ride just yet, but with some assistance, maybe we could get a few on this thread.

If you like the car, I thank you for your kind words! Shout out to the MAN with the master bb plan - Nik for all his time and knowledge helping me get this from stock to dropppp in the 9 months I've had it! Thanks Nik!

Peace guys!

·
Lowered Elite
786 Posts
what's up my brother from another mother! nice screen name! :D

here's some pictures of this awesome dude's dope bB...

here it is back in august of last year, bone stock:

the short-lived enkei wheels and eibach springs:

his bB now on xxr wheels and D2BD coilovers:

lookin' damn good i must say..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts