Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have the Borla Cat Back Exhaust System? If so, how do you like it? I am thinking about getting it and was wondering how well it sounds and performs.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
mee too!

im thinking of borla too and would love you guys opinion, also thinking about duals from borla but cant find carbon rear lip with holes for duals any ideas out there??:( :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I talked to clockwork and he told me that he has the axel back and said that is has very little performance gain but sounds sweet! I'm sold. I'm getting the cat back single out for my box.

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah they sound good the dual and the single... the dual sound sweet, but i dont think it would fit on my box cause i have train horns nd i think they will be in the way, plus i dont know how it would look w/ mt aftermarket rear lip

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the dual. It looks and sounds great. I'm not sure about the performance, though. I think I actually lost some of what I gained after I added a CAI and header. But they look so good I don't care. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DPIQ said:
I have the dual. It looks and sounds great. I'm not sure about the performance, though. I think I actually lost some of what I gained after I added a CAI and header. But they look so good I don't care. View attachment 3006

Yeah they do look great! Nice box. I am putting on the single out, very excited to get it done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BSPToaster said:
yeah they sound good the dual and the single... the dual sound sweet, but i dont think it would fit on my box cause i have train horns nd i think they will be in the way, plus i dont know how it would look w/ mt aftermarket rear lip

Where did you get the train horns? I was going to put an ambulance horn on my box.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
can you sneek up on a honda and scare the H out of them w/train horn lol:D any body know of a rear lip for box that supports duals out of cf?

·
Registered
179 Posts
the borla dual looks good and sounds nice. Its not made for power though. If you see how the exhaust is designed, it can or will slow down your exhaust gas velocity...not to mention the extra weight. Its a great show piece though. I like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.