Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just thought I'd make yet another useless Boombox thread!

Anyways, I can't believe I never made a personal thread about da BOOMbox.

2 15's, 1400 watt amp. Serious bass.

Anyways, I'll get the pics up later, as this version will soon be scrapped for something slightly different, though I still need my bass.

Enjoy the useless topic, without pics, so it's even MORE useless thread from the Boomster! Talk amongst yourselves if you like, pics will be up.

With subs in box, it weighs about 200 pounds. I'm now dropped 2" in the back again, so the 501's look sweet.....in the back. lol.

See ya guys, I'll be home around 11ish CST!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

This is BoomBox V1. Some of you may have seen it in the classifieds, as I had the subs up for sale at some point. I still don't mind parting with them, they've been excellent subs.

They are BACK in the car to terrorize the neighborhood again. While the increase in mpg and added benefit of a a slightly 'faster' box, I just couldn't live without the tunes.

Anyways, when I get a day that I can chop this bad boy up, half of the box will be gone, and there will hopefully be a slant....and maybe a few other goodies when it's all complete. Well, marvel at it's vastness, as this is what 2 15's with 7 cubic feet of box look like, hence the name, boombox.

I even advertise, so when people are behind me, they know where it's coming from....hehe

·
Registered
346 Posts
very nice indeed i only have 2 12s with 300 watts but it is loud for me in the box and not outside which is what i like....lot of old people down my road lol...

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ These would be the same people who give me dirty looks and roll up their windows at stoplights.

I'm going to miss this box....It'll be reshaped and refitted in the coming month or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.