Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a highly anticiapted arrival, they're heeeeeeeeerrreee!!!!! Many thanks go out to ThunderGod. Many thanks also go out to OTG for making a quality product! I know you guys have seen the shims before, but eh, I gotta post some pics. HOPEFULLY, they'll be on the box by next week. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday, so maybe on Sunday? Well, we'll see!

then a couple of 'side shots' so you can see the beautiful slope on the parts

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
hmmm, maybe tomorow night?

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm, maybe tomorow night?

Tim, if you wanna help me out, then SURE! I'm all bout getting these on! You do have a garage, so the weather shouldn't be something to stop us.

Oh, after reading the directions, these things are CHILDSPLAY to install compared to the header.

·
Registered
158 Posts
forgive my ignorance , but why would you want to have neative camber??
It's the jdm bB look yo! Plus its badass looking!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mainly because OTG went a step further and corrected as best they could on the toe out situation with the slight degree of camber so that the tires will last just that much longer. Plus, negative camber is all the rave with the JDM vehicles here in the US, and it's rarely seen around here, in the midwest. There's maybe a handful of JDM enthusiasts with the cambered look, and I could probably count the number of people with xB's on one hand who have camber in the mid-west.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, well, well. We meet again clubxb forum. Now with -CAMBER! SCHWEET! I've only seen it in picture and on a few cars at the autoshows, and I must say.....SPLOOOOOGE!! I feel like a giddy catholic school girl! Thanks AGAIN to Tim and PURE Auto for the install, we've got a whole buncha pics on his camera to get put on the net! One of the few in the midwest baby! Install was fairly straight forward, and I have to say wow. I'm amazed.

Thanks once more to ThunderGod for the opportunity to get the shims, I really appreciate you holdin' those for me man! It's sick in person, I can't believe I didn't do this sooner!

If you can install a pulley, you can do camber shims. When I get pics from Tim, I'll get them up....I may go out tonight and take a few on our digi...SCHWEEET!!!!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here they are!! Well, night pics at least. Courtesy of Ally, my new photo artist!

Yes, Da Boombox is going to be lowered with Progress Springs at the end of April, and yes I am aware she's dirty. It rained today, a beautiful rain actually, because it was still in the 60's and there wasn't any thunder or lightning. Excellent night for a drive, but sadly it's almost 4am.

The lower springs will help with the stance a bit, so it'll all come in due time. Also, anyone know of a good place to get front camber bolts or plates for cheap, fill me in, as I'm now interested in completing the 'package deal.'

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those are the wheels that are on my box, that pic was taken while they were sitting in the living room. LOL

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, the box by the loveseat is to my now destroyed, and caught fire alpine type r 10 that i had a few years back hooked up to 800wrms 1200 peak of groundshaking bass!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.