Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
xBSciontist28 said:
i need to know what kind of drill/drill bit i need to use to drill mounting holes. i also need to know where wo drill holes on the fenders and sideskirts.

I think it all depends on the bodykit

·
Registered
546 Posts
well i ment to say it depends on the style of the bodykit...because i know every kit has a different fitment...unless it is just the regular xb kit...

·
Registered
352 Posts
honestly, if you need to ask these questions, then your not qualified to install a body kit.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The front and back fit pretty good,Just a couple spots need to be filed at and drill the holes.There is no under braceing so I recomend that you use some sheet metal as a lower support to hold up the splash guards under the front and to keep the rear from pulling from the wind drag.
The sides are $hit they need a lot of work to get them to fit still havent finished installing the sides on mine.
Here are a couple pix on my profile at the other site.

http://www.scionlife.com/profile/kzhorse

Good luck,Scott

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
L4rry_B1rd said:
honestly, if you need to ask these questions, then your not qualified to install a body kit.
Not true...you have to start somewhere...

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Not true...you have to start somewhere...
Your right. I thought that was part of what this site was for to share info,Ideas and get tips on DIY. If ppl get in your face for asking a question then what's the point? ppl need to chill and be more tolerant. Just my 2 Penny's though......Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.