Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I can't find any body kits for my xB... All I can find are cheap looking kits, and hella expensive ones for "Japan". What kits do you like, and where can I find them?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
There doesn't seem to be a "happy medium" when it comes to body kits IMO, where are you looking? There are some inexpensive kits that appear to be of high quality.

Also, keep in mind the material used to produce the kit. Are you going to be satisfied with a 'glass kit, or are you looking for poly?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Sounds like you want a caddillac for a ford price...it aint gonna happen...If your driveway will tear it up, you should get bagged, and lift it when you get read to pull in.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
Sounds like you want a caddillac for a ford price...it aint gonna happen...If your driveway will tear it up, you should get bagged, and lift it when you get read to pull in.
Like I had said, I am holding off. It was something I was contemplating. And the "sounds like you want a caddillac for a ford price" I hope isn't towards me.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Are you tearing up your stock kit on your driveway? because the kenstyle is about the same size as stock.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
Nah, i should have seperated it..
Huh? What do you mean by; "Sounds like you want a caddillac for a ford price" There are plenty of cheap cars that have a thousand choices for body kits. Go to any body kit store and look up kits for a honda civic...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.