Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everybody here im sure is familiar with the kenstyle lip kit (EIK i think its called), but im going one step further and buying the famously listed on SL KENSTYLE URBAN full kit, which includes a full front bumper replacement. for those of you that do not know what it looks like, here is a picture of the front and sides:

as for my paint plans, unfortunatly i will not be disclosing that publicly. only a few already know ;). its kinda drastic and i want to debut it when its done, not as concept photoshops as a handfull of people have seen :). so far responses have been VERY good. all i ask is those of you that have the pics, please dont post them haha :p.

·
Registered
212 Posts
congrats! should look really good on the box mang ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody got a lead for JDM toyota altezza foglights?

·
Registered
276 Posts
gonna look good... i debated on that kit for a while but decided on my new love that I won't disclose...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only bad thing is, i have to remove my front bumper support to get it to fit, since its a generation one bB kit :-\. i'll have to get a JDM 1st gen one of fab something up...

·
Registered
212 Posts
ouch!

there should be a way around that, b/c trust me, i had that removed on my civic, everyday i would be scared shitless i was gonna get in a wreck, there will be nothing but thin sheet metal blockign something from hitting your radioator, or motor, or worse....you

i would see if shaving down part of the bumper guard is an option honestly before taking it off, i haven't really seen the fitment of the first gens our our cars other then the noblesse kit (which all you need to do is grind some to get it to clear the a/c lines), but you can still run your bumper support with it

best of luck :D ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info man, i'll let you all know how it fits and everything :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
surfcitylocal<<<<<<<<JEALOUSThat is one sick body kit. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! Gonna look good when its all finished!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah im going to be running the Lover Soul wheels still :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha my car is nothing to be jealous of...

yet :p haha j/k. people always tell me my car looks good, maybe im too modest?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok everybody i OFFICIALLY own a kenstyle urban kit!!!! i have to say in person its one of the prettiest xB/bB kits ive ever seen. soon i will be getting my car painted. unfortunatly my guy is booked up with his car and my buddy's car, so it might have to wait until april :(. look out for updates!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.