Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you do it yourselfers......what kind of fasteners did you use to mount your kit?? Need some ideas, because at the rate the ol' body shop is goin, I'll be doin it myself!!!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Depends on what kit you have and how well it lines up.......usually you would bolt it on like the stock pieces.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
If you have never installed a body kit you may want to wait for the body shop or find another one. If it is a decent kit it should match holes or you make them where the stock mounts are. Then you bolt it on. Do a google search on how to install a body kit. There are many write ups for other cars and actually someone on here filmed a shop installing the kenstyle kit for the local cable channel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm startin to feel like a fabricator....well..hopefully by tomorrow I'll have the back (and possibly front) dry mounted to check fit....Then I can get back to lmy other big love( toy )....check out myspace...michael clark..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, just an update.......rear cover fit like a glove..very nice..haven't got to the front, only because I didn't take it apart....should have finished product within 2 weeks...would lve to post pics...but seem to big no matter how I crop.....Ogerdonz....thanks for everything..couldn't have done it without your insight..thanks again, Man....M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.