Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to ask one more time. I again am frustrated with my body kit. The front bumper cracked because I went through a pile of leaves.

Here is my question what kits out there are polyurethane, lip kits or bodykit.

Post a link or photo if you have one.

Thank you in advance. I am getting a stock front bumper next week so I could do a lip kit now but would prefer full bumpers.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT WAS ONLY LEAVES, I forgot it had rained and it was only about 45 out so they were very heavy. They were supposed to vacuum the leaves in the street on Friday and don't until yesterday. I did this on Saturday all because I did not want to drive down the construction.

Oh well. I was fixing it anyway.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
what? ive hit speed bumps at 15 in mine, and never cracked it. (i didnt see it) ive hit a couple cats, an opposum, numerous piece of garbage, and NEVER cracked my kit. That is one weak kit. Check into TC sportline lip kit if you want a lip, because i know that one is strong!

scotty

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a JP kit and a piece of crap, I would not recommend it for anyone who is not in a warm weather state.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Simple physics tells me there must have been more than leaves to crack you fit. A leaf can only hold so much water and get up to so much weight and that amount is not enough to crack fiberglass.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was leaves as high as the hood compacted from rain and being driven on .......

I watched them vacuum them up.

back on topic.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.