Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice work, I need to learn to fab and weld.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Are you sure he didnt just cut out the fender wells to let it sink down more? Or does it show the work? That would be some serious work to be ddone for the body drop :eek: Looks good either way :cool:
LETS SEE THE WORK

LOOKS LIKE A BODY DROP TO ME NOW THATS A MOD :cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I say hats off for the custom work,but it's not my style. I've never been into the ground scrapin',tire/rim tuckin' thing. To each his own though. Also,...if that's all you get from a body drop on an xb then it's a waste of $$$ to me. A body drop should set it on the ground completely. You could probably get the same results by cutting out the wheel wells,air,and bigger wheels sucked in...offset, and camber. I've been into custom trucks since cut coils and blocks with 15's & 50's were the s*** (mid- late 80's) but lost interest when bd's on 20+ rims all tucked in the fenders became the norm and everyone had the same basic ..me too.. mods done by someone else. Boring IMO. I don't mean to insult those that like it though,we all have our own tastes and can respect each others opinions. Do it because you like it..,.not because everyone else likes it! I just saw the other pics and it's awesome work,love the flames!! I just hope they're not done inside cause if you drive that you'll get some serious exhaust fumes...bye bye brain cells!!! lol And good luck driving it. Looks like a "trailer queen" to me.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
(enter bowing smiley here) HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think that's a daily driver, as the road noise and the inside would constantly be dirty from that gapping hole in the floorboard:eek: All In all, me likey likey. Homeboy must drink alot of mountain dew, cuz thats EXTREME!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Oh, and its not done. I don't know if the hole will be there when it is. But he said he still had to do some more reinforcing in the front and install the air ride in the back, among other things.

He also shaved and relocated the tag and shaved the taillights:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
He's in my Car Club (StyleWagons), I just haven't met but two members. Club is mainly Dallas, two of us from Houston.

http://www.stylewagons.net/

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Oh, I thought he was part of the new Stylewagon chapter in the netherlands, hence the www.stylewagons.ne on his back glass.:p

Think he's missing a "T" thats all. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
lol, I know I was kidding! ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks

FrankenScion said:
Here's some pics of the front work:

And another of the back:
I NEEDED THESE PHOTOS SO BAD . I HAVE BEEN ASKING EVERYONE FOR A WAY AROUND THE BELT AXEL PROBLEM. THANKS.:cool:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.