Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one used one of these yet, and are they worth the price tag????
I am in the market and my blackberry is just screaming for bluetooth.... but i am afraid it might suck.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
research bluetooth

Make sure that the signal is transferred in digital format first, or it will sound like crap, I'm finding allot of add ons are not true digital format!
................[I had a blackberry ...worst phone for reception I've ever had!]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have heard that alot but mine works great i dont pay for it so it doesnt matter!!! so digital got it!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm going with the Pioneer AVH-P6800DVD it has the BT option! this this is BAD!!! build in 6 disc DVD/CD changer, 7" wide screen, double din..I can go on! I'll post a pic on Monday

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i would really like to see it and know who well the blutooth turns out... due to my accident (and no i didnt pee my pants) i will be spending my 800 i saved for system on a front bumper :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
uthmandan said:
yes i would really like to see it and know who well the blutooth turns out... due to my accident (and no i didnt pee my pants) i will be spending my 800 i saved for system on a front bumper :(
which bumper ya gonna get?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure yet thinkin about nkb body kit i think that is what it is called i pulled 1000 dollars out of it so y get a regular bumper i can pay 150 dollars more and have a full body kit painted... so i think i will do that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.