Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I keep seeing this blue Scion and its NOT BOP.

Anyone have any info on this color and IF its going to be issued in the future?? The guy at Toyota tonight said its NOT BOP its another Toyo blue color!!

Then tonight I saw a BLUE xB on the xB commercial!

PLEASE!!!! :D

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
yea it's bop..........

in japan they sell em in other blue's but in usa xB only gets bop. the 4.0 may be a bright blue , kinda like speedway blue from tacoma's . but yeah bop ranges from blue to purple depending on the paint batch , my car club has like 5 bops , and at a car show once , inside with the same lighting , we had 3 different hues/shades of the same color..... so lighting and the batch of paint.

·
Registered
827 Posts
OMG!! I love that. If I ever need to paint my box for whatever reason, that will be the color.

·
Registered
827 Posts
OMG, that box is SICK!!!! Why oh why does scion not offer an electric blue?

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Mosh_xB said:
the xB is so hot in blue
I can't think of a color the xB doesn't look good in :D

I saw an xB in the same exact "electric blue" ya'll are discribing this past weekend. with what looked like either a c/f or black lip kit. this box was smokin!!
Speedway Blue,... is that the same blue those special Tacoma's come in? If so then that box HAD to have been that color!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Who remembers the blue that came on the old Dodge Conquest back in the 80's? It was called bonsai blue, and that is the exact color I want on my box. I may even do it one of these years......:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.