Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to know how to turn up the blinkers so they can blink faster, anyone know how to do it or do i need a special part thanks:cool:

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I beleive its the relay switch. However, do not quote me on that.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just replaced my rear turn signal bulbs with L.E.D bulbs and now they blink faster...

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
take the flasher relay out of the fuse box (big whiteish relay at top of fuse box ) u can turn on ur hazards here it clickin to make sure u got the right one. then take it out and take the cover off the relay u will see 2 little mini relays and a capacitor on the little circuit board u need to use a lower resistance capacitor to change the load on the relay to make it blink faster u need a new capacitor 1.5uf v12 or a 2uf v12 theres a postive and negative on a cap so u ll have to make sure u get it right.:p heres the link i used
http://www.240sx.org/faq/articles/blinker_stobe_flasher.htm

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
i would say just tap on the turn signal lever really really fast. :D . it's free, just a lot of elbow grease.
Nice! ROTFLMAO....

Why do you want your blinkers to go faster? :confused:

·
Registered
869 Posts
i agree it looks kinna tacky...everyone will think you have a blinker out. plus thats what all the honda boys do.....personally i think it looks dumb

·
Registered
869 Posts
heres another way you could get your blinkers to flash fast.....take your front turn signal out of the headlight, then take a hammer and smash the bulb, then finally put the fixture back into the headlight. then your good to go like taco bell!!!......lmao...hahahaha:D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i decided not to mess with the blinkers for one thing everyone was being a pissant about it haha and second i decided nah it wont look very good. but just wondering why nobody supported it. this is supposed to be a group deal am i right. i kinda figured we all support in all what we do. everyone has there own style and if ya dont like it then ya dont need to say anything about it or if ya want to say somethin about it just sorta show a little more respect thats all well ttyl peeps:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.